Thank you for shopping at Elecpeek.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Elecpeek.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Elecpeek, accessible from https://www.elecpeek.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Warranty period. The contractual warranty period of our products is fixed at 1 (one) year. The warranty period runs from the date of purchase indicated on the invoice.
Conditions. Elecpeek After-Sales Service will accept defective product(s) in the scope of warranty coverage at the sale condition that a request for return has been made to and confirmed by Elecpeek.
Required documentation. Elecpeek After-Sales Service will accept defective product(s) in the scope of warranty coverage at the sale condition that the defect has been clearly defined, and upon reception of A copy of the invoice, indicating the date of purchase, the type of product, the serial number, the name of the customer.
Warranty exclusions. Elecpeek warranty shall not apply:
To accessories such as but not limited to washers, nuts;
To normal wear of the product;
- In case of repair or intervention on the product by any unauthorized personnel or any person outside Elecpeek After-Sales Service ;
- To shocks or damaged occurred during transportation directly or indirectly linked to the product’s warranty;
- To the installation or use of the product in contradiction with technical and safety standards, notably a use of the product in contradiction with the guidelines indicated in the product’s user manual and safety instructions;
- To failures, defects, flaws caused by clogging, corrosion, rust, drought, humidity, excessive temperatures, sand or dust, oxidization, unless we confirm the items can withstand it by writing in advance.
Warranty of repairs. Repairs, modifications or replacements of defective parts during the warranty period do not extend the warranty period.
Upon reception of the return request and if the product is in the scope of warranty, Elecpeek will send a Return Approval email to the client within 10 (ten) working days.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
China Office: No. 25, Ningjiang Road, Humen Town, Dongguan, Guangdong province, China.ZIP CODE :523930
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
- In the event of one returned product not complying with the return request or one of the return conditions not being respected, the product will be returned to the client at his expense.
- If the returned product is found to be flawless, Elecpeek After-Sales Service will charge the client a $40 amount for the performance of technical tests.
- The shipping fees for the return of a flawless product to the client are to be borne by the client. Elecpeek will store flawless or improperly returned products for a maximum period of 1 (one) month. After this period, Elecpeek reserves the right to destroy the products.
Fees. The shipping fees for returned products will be shared as described hereinafter:
- Shipping fees for the return of defective products to Elecpeek After-Sales Service will be borne by the client.
- Shipping fees for the delivery of repaired or exchanged products to the client’s address will be borne by Elecpeek.
Address. Every product return must be made within 15 (fiften) days upon reception by the client of the return confirmation by Elecpeek After Sales Service and sent to the address indicated on the Return Label by Elecpeek After -Sales Service.
Diagnosis. Upon reception of the returned product by our After-Sales Service, a diagnosis of failure is established. If the product is still in the scope of warranty, it will be repaired, exchanged (according to availabilities), or a credit note will be issued. The issuance of a credit note only applies to the products purchased directly from Elecpeek.
Duration of repair. Elecpeek commits to repair, exchange, or issue a credit note for the returned product as fast as it is possible. The average duration for a repair or an exchange is 15 (fifteen) working days. However, this duration is given for information purpose only and shall not give rise to any compensation of any sort in case this duration would be exceeded.
Tracking. If the client wishes to obtain updates on the repair of a returned product, his request must be sent by email on [email protected].
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange.
We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. Refunds will be returned to the payment account within 5 business days. If it doesn’t get it in time, please contact us freely.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]